Here is a quick overview what to do after you downloaded the latest EasyDK img for your rpi
Follow the directions on our git readme.md file.
An image will be available soon!
Source Code & Development
Connect EasyDK to wifi to finalize the configuration, choose one of the following 2 methods:
1 / Use you own USB mouse or buy our recommanded remote control (G10):
• Use a USB mouse and simply connect it to the USB port of the Raspberry Pi
(usb keyboard is not necessary you can use the virtual keyboard already installed).
2 / In bluetooth with a smartphone (Bêta):
• Start a search for easydigitalkey Bluetooth equipment, connect to the Easydigitalkey machine then enter the URL bar 172.20.1.1
• Connect your smartphone via IP: Once the wifi connection has been made you can use the IP address of the raspberry to connect to it with any device and manage the various functions.
EasyDK is connected to the internet.
Finalize the configuration by following step (3 / LOGIN) below.
• Make sure that EasyDK is connected to the Internet (see wifi configuration in the settings).
• Once the machine is connected, enter the password obtained during the creation of your cloud (see previous step).
• Enter the code received in the required field and confirm.
• Now your EasyDK is operational and controllable via the cloud, the wifi connection is not necessary for offline operation (without the cloud).
• The default configuation uses ioconstellation cloud, so it requires to create your own free account on https://ioconstellation.com
LICENSE AGPL V3
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. AGPL V3 (Must share customizations with Community)
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You will find a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program.
You can also have a look at reference website http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. Limits. In any case, if you re-distribute this product you must :
distribute it under AGLP V3 license (or above) and so have to include source code
reference original product (Easydigitalkey)
not let any ambiguity about origin of product, which could lead to think that you are the author of the product