How to connect my digital signage media player ?
Connection to the screen
- Connect one end of the USB power cable to the EasyDK, then the other end to the AC adapter.
- Connect the EasyDK to an available HDMI input on the television.
- Plug the AC adapter into a power outlet.
- Connect a mouse and if possible a USB keyboard (a virtual keyboard is available).
Connection to the wifi network
- Click on the network icon at the top right.
- Select your wifi networks using the mouse, enter your code using the USB keyboard. If you don't have a usb keyboard use the virtual keyboard (menu: left- & gt; accessories- & gt; keyboard).
- Validate the network (blinking blue, then solid blue = network ok)
- click on the icon "kiosk". < / li>
Ethernet connection on EasyDK 3 and 4
- Connect the Ethernet cable.
- Wait until the two arrows at the top right are no longer flashing.
- Cliquez sur l'icône "kiosk".